From Prototypes To Large Volume Automated Production
Seco Urethane Capabilities
Our core competencies are aligned with the current and future needs of our customers. As one of the region’s most comprehensive machine shops, Seco Machine has the range of equipment required to produce tight-tolerance, high quality parts. Our Quality Control and Inspection teams diligently inspect and control parts prior to shipment. Our equipment is state-of-the-art and includes robotic feed machines with the capability to manage unmanned processes.
Custom Molded Urethane Products
SECO MACHINE IS A URETHANE MOLDING MANUFACTURER SPECIALIZING IN CUSTOM CAST URETHANES AND COMPRESSION MOLDED PARTS.
As an extension of Seco Machine, our focus is to provide quality molded urethane parts, exceptional delivery and excellent service. We are a supplier to industrial & commercial industries with urethane moldings where we combine the latest advances in polymers with expert engineering & state-of-the-art tooling design to produce custom molded urethane products from prototype through production. We offer custom urethane molding and casting utilizing a combination of 5 ovens and conveyor ovens. Our urethanes are not rated hazardous. We produce a hardness range from 30A to 70D. Colors offered are orange, clear, gray, and white and urethane comes in thicknesses such as 1/2″ – 2 1/2″. Urethane is a good choice because of its physical properties, tensile strength, and excellent abrasion
A Portfolio That Spans Decades
Seco Machine offers an extraordinary portfolio of capabilities and technologies that enable us to deliver solutions that range from machine parts to custom urethane molds and products.
- Full product design and development
- Full chemistry and physical testing solutions
- Material development support including substituting urethane for more costly materials
- Custom mold design and manufacture, including rapid prototype services
- Fully automated finishing, trimming and grinding
- Bonding urethane capabilities to a wide variety of materials
- In-house mold making capabilities available at our CNC Molding Division
- Polyurethane products available in a wide range of hardness specifications
- Light assembly
- Flexible packaging solutions
- Customizable Laser Engraving
Seco Machine has been a partner of ours for over 20 years. We have used them for machining and milling for various products. I think their quality is second-to-none and the customer service is top notch. Seco is a valuable resource to our team and our customers.